Description & Ingredients
Our Complete Beef with Offal Formula raw dog food, is a delicious gourmet recipe. A blend of quality, fresh meat, ground beef bone and beef offal (from DEFRA approved, British Farm Assurance certified local farms), packed with seasonal vegetables, superfoods and infused with the best quality Scottish salmon oil.
*Please note – we use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
ProDog Complete Beef with Offal Formula is perfectly balanced, giving the optimal ratio of plant-powered goodness, and fresh meat content in every meal.
- 85% British Beef Meat (Includes approx 10% ground beef bone & 10% beef offal)
- 14% Vegetables & Berries (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
- 0.5% Kelp
- 0.5% Scottish Salmon Oil
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 64.8%, Protein 11.4%, Total Fat 15%, Ash 1.7%, Crude Fibre 7.5%
Sodium 0.10%, Calcium 0.39%, Magnesium 0.02%, Potassium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.28%
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in fridge
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- Do not refreeze
- If lesser amounts needed, decant from frozen tray. Keep remainder frozen.